I am a fourth year graduate student at Louisiana State University. My research area is geometric group theory, currently I am working on Dehn functions. I am also interested in low-dimensional topology and mapping class group. My advisor is Pallavi Dani.
- Ph.D Mathematics Louisiana State University, United States 2013 ~ present
- M.S. Mathematics National Central University, Taiwan 2010
- B.S. Mathematics National Central University, Taiwan 2008
- Visiting Student Cornell University, Department of Mathematics Spring 2017
- Research Assistant National Center for Theoretical Science, Mathematics Division 2012 - 2013
- Summer Research Program National Center for Theoretical Science, Mathematics Division 2008, 2009, 2010
Conferences & Workshops
- Groups acting on CAT(0) spaces, MSRI, Sept. 27-30, 2016
- Introductory Workshop: Geometric Group Theory, MSRI, August 22-26, 2016
- Connections for Women: Geometric Group Theory, MSRI, August 17-19, 2016
- Geometric Group Theory Summer Graduate School, MSRI, June 15-26, 2015
- Sinica-NCTS/TPE Mini-Course in Geometry, Taipei, Taiwan, July 9, July 11, 2014
- Topology Students Workshop, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, June 9-13, 2014
- Fall 2016 : Math 1552 Calculus II (Grader), Math 7510 Topology I (Grader)
- Spring 2016 : Math 2065 Differential Equations (2 sections) (Grader)
- Fall 2015 : Math 1550 Calculus I
- Spring 2015 : Math 1550 Calculus I Recitation, Math 4005 Geometry (Grader), Math 4039 Topology (Grader)
- Fall 2014 : Math 1550 Calculus I Recitation (3 sections)
Friends in Mathematics
- Che-Kai Chen He is a graduate student at National Chiao Tung University. His research interest is partial differential equation, especially in Navier-Stoke Equation.
- Po-Han Hsu He is a graduate student at LSU. His research interests are probability theory and partial differential equation.